mortosdersoulstealermortosdersoulstealer

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

hmm........

I'm glad you finally did another episode, but it just wasnt as funny as the last one. still funny, but not laugh out loud piss my pants funny like the other two.

except for that pythagorean joke, that was fuckin hilarious!

30 Minute Challenge #2 30 Minute Challenge #2

nobody reads the summary

st1k's was funnier. enough said. plus, his was longer, although his was just the same animation over and over.

ToasterDemon responds:

Yeah, I agree, st1ks was pretty funny. It was longer cuz the animation was simpler, but over all, I liked his better too.

Boy&Robot's EpicJRPGQuest Boy&Robot's EpicJRPGQuest

nobody reads the summary

that was pretty damn funny. the fast-pace action and cartoony sound effects really added to the humor. i hope you make a sequal!

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

nobody reads the summarys

you just saved me a forum post so, thank you.

Sudoku game Sudoku game

good, but not great

i like sudoku and i like this but 2 things, more levels of different difficulty and NO ANSWERS!

King of Buttons King of Buttons

owwww

Yayyyyyy! i got carpletunnel from this game! I only got 5,511 clicks though.

DJ{Scratch-N-Sniff}-Stormsynth DJ{Scratch-N-Sniff}-Stormsynth

Those drums

The percussion is waaaaaaaaaay too powerful, and too filtered. The lead is on the bland side.

Keep going with it.

Scratch-n-Sniff responds:

haha, thanks man. ill get to work on it. :D

My Fish are Hungry My Fish are Hungry

Intense

It's intense.

That dudda-funk drum beat is fucking crunchy.

10/10, 5/5

Rhode Eyeland Rhode Eyeland

hmm, this could be....

....a great gangster rap song (and it would have to be gangster rap because the beat and riffs are a lot deeper than most hip-hop). waht you need to do is replace the riff you have going at the breakdown at 00:50 with lyrics, because that's the only effect that doesn't seem to fit with a rap song.

About the baseline; it's not that the base is exactly wrong, it's just that it's not fat enough, if you get what i mean. It doesn't do anything for the song. In (good) rap and hip-hop, the bassline is the equivalent of the kick drum in techno. If it's too quiet or not contributing to the song, it lowers the enjoyability of the song.

In other words, your bassline is whack, yo.

word.